BMI Weekly News- January 6, 2020
BMI Weekly News
January 6, 2020
- The BMI Faculty meeting is Thursday, January 9, 2020, 11:30 a.m., 7364 Scott Hall.
- BMI faculty candidate, Dr. Hou-Fu Guo, will be returning for a second visit, January 13-15, 2020.
- Dr. Eric Sebzda has moved into his newly renovated lab in room 7263 Scott Hall.
- No Immunology Focus Group Seminar scheduled for Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Journal Club/RDP: PhD Student, Michael Pawlitz, presentation title: “New Insights on the Development and Function of Langerhans Cells” Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 11:30pm-12:20pm, 3125 Scott Hall, School of Medicine. Mentor: Dr. Qing-Sheng Mi.
- Next BMI Seminar Speaker, Dr. Gil Mor, Scientific Director, C.S. Mott Enter for Human Growth and Development, Vice Chair of Research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, SOM, WSU. https://obgyn.med.wayne.edu/profile/ck4089 Title: “The immune response to viruses and its importance in pregnancy complications.” Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 11:30am, Room 2268 Scott Hall. Hosted by: Dr. Phil Pellett firstname.lastname@example.org