Summer Fellowship Research Program
Please check back for Summer 2023 research opportunities.
Summer Fellowships in Biochemistry, Microbiology & Immunology Department at Wayne State University School of Medicine:
- Applications will be distributed based on availability.
- A stipend between $2500-3500 for 3 months full time work (May - August period).
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in basic sciences, who have completed their sophomore year.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement, experience, and commitment to basic research.
- An opportunity to learn modern research techniques in biochemistry and molecular biology and to gain research experience for entry into the biomedical and biotechnical fields.
- See our list of Departmental Faculty Research Interests to find a faculty member working in an area of interest to you
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Further information and applications are available via the Biomedical Graduate Programs Office.